Friday, October 30, 2009

day 79

okay you guys - i hit a milestone this morning - or so i would like to think!



if you can remember, i have been dreading the morning workouts. because, as you know, if you aren't a morning person to begin with (me), working out in the morning ain't gonna happen. well, i will have you know, it has happened! lol

last night, my roommate took me to task (thank goodness) and we did some cardio :) then as we cooled down (or struggled to stay upright) she wanted to go right into an ab workout - can you say "um...no thank you." that is exactly what i said to her! - yes, thank you, i can be strong when i want to be! however, i then lost all reasoning and "checked" the length of the program to see if i might want to do it in the morning - yes that's right - a friday morning. She caught me in the act and volunteered to do it with me - wasn't that nice of her! so at 7am this morning i turned my alarm off, dragged her out of bed and we went through 15 minutes of hell - actually, it was a really good workout and i can feel it still :) (thank you andrew for p90x!)

so, milestone - i can actually wake up for a morning workout and get to work almost on time! woo hoo!

yay for me!


with God all things are possible

No comments:

Post a Comment