Sunday, October 25, 2009

day 83

hello all!



saturday was supposed to be my long run - i knew that and i didn't forget, however, some things are just more fun - right?! yesterday i went and saw christopher west speak - can you say awesome! it was so mind-blowing and i'm so glad that i was able to go! and then there was shopping with my roommate, where i found a pair of jeans and passed on a gorgeous $20 necklace - how strong am i! next - shoes!!


but in the running world, i did go for my long run today, all 6 miles of it. it might not have been the correct day but it did get done. let me tell you it was brutal. i came back after about an hour and a half and can honestly say that i'm beginning to have my doubts - but i did do all 6 miles (walking some) and that is more than i could have done before so i say it's an accomplishment! although, after mile 4 the only thing that kept me going is the fact that it was the only way i was getting home ;)



note to self - running in the middle of the day is not such a good idea - next time remember that before you decide to run later and not when you first wake up. it's very hot in the sun....





with God all things are possible



fall is my favorite time of year! (columbus, ohio)















No comments:

Post a Comment